[dehai-news] Press- Release: A successful Hisbawi Mekete in Vancouver B.C concluded Hosted By the YPFDJBC & The Eritrean Cultural Center in Greater Vancouver

From: samuel Igbu <ypfdjbc_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 05:22:08 -0800

The YPFDJ-British Columbia & the Eritrean Cultural Center hosted Dr. Ghidewon on Sunday November, 13th in Vancouver B.C. Hisbawi Mekete led by Dr. Ghidewon was centered on the topic (*Meketenan Etihbru Enaqeyayere ZmeS’zeloteSab’on). *This was an event open to all those identified as Eritreans, intended to promote focus on the people as whole also to raise awareness, regardless of background. Dr. Ghidewon then discussed various forms of the misinformation operation that is been waged against our country, he also discuss the goals and targets of those trying to wage our identity as Eritrean through many different strategy by misguiding and fabricating baseless allegation. Dr. Ghidewon also conversed about the drought crisis that did not even exist which was promoted drought and famine in Eritrea

Varies things has been discuss over all very successful and fruitful hisbawi mekete that has taken in Vancouver B.C.

*A few fact about the unrealistic drought Eritrea suppose, instead the real deal showing during the seminar *
* *

*– Video “Green Eritrea” 2011*

Favorite Quote of the seminar which is very true

Once the intermission was over the YPFDJ B.C chapter got a chance to show the Who? Why? What and Where of YPFDJ? In brief introduction video clips were presented. Once the ypfdj brief presentation was concluded, informed the public about our home focused project which is the YPFDJBC the biggest task that will be accomplished. Then the Stage was passed on to Dr. Ghidewon for the Q&A.

The seminar concluded with a great reflection of Q&A, once the entire Q&A fulfilled the seminar ended with enthusiastic energy and by reaffirming their determined commitment we will defend our country, people and GOE. Got to say November, 13, 2011 has been one of the greatest day for our community in Greater Vancouver, reason we had a very successful Hisbawi mekete in the other hand Eritrea/Eritrean is champion in the intercontinental of African cycling Accordingly, Eritrean racers Natnael Berhane and Tesfay Abraha took two gold and two silver medals from the elite title and under the age of 23 in the championship. I know that we Eritrean are born to be winners, may god/allah bless our nation, our government and peoples. Eritrea winning gold at home in Asmara, during the African Cycling 2011 Championship was a nice way to end 2011 and open up the New Year 2012.

*"We indisputably support the Eritrean Government"!*

*"There is no force that can break the unity of our people"!*

*"Eritrean Independence is permanent"!*

*"Awet nHafash"!*

 below is the link a picture video from the Seminar:

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhPWORomxTE

--
Sincerely
*YPFDJ British Columbia Chapter*

- Our goal is to build a strong, conscious and patriotic youth movement.
Our purpose is:
- To raise the awareness and level of organisation of Eritrean youth to
serve our nation
- To reassert the identity, patriotism and unity of Eritrean youth
- To promote the participation of Eritrean Youth in the national
reconstruction of Eritrea as well as guarding the sovereignty of Eritrea
- To enhance the position and influence of Eritrean Youth in their
respective countries of residence. ----[Mailing List for Eritrea Related News ]----