[dehai-news] All The More Reason for PIA to come back to The Big Apple next year!

From: Bereket Kidane <welela83_at_yahoo.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 16:44:25 -0700 (PDT)

The fact that thousands of Eritreans were stranded outside of The Manhattan Center but decided to stick around to show their support for PIA is all the more reason for him to come back in a year or two and brief us on the new developments in the country.  And I am sure there will be lots of new and exciting developments in both the economic and diplomatic arenas.  Eritrea is in a new phase of its development drive.  May be we can have the seminar at another historic venue -- Madison Square Garden -- where Joe Frazier and Mohammed Ali once fought, complete with guayla.  That would be one for the ages!  Or may be PIA can christen the brand new Brooklyn Nets Arena of the NBA slated to open in 2012.  Both places have larger capacities and I am sure Eritreans from all over the U.S. and Canada would flock to New York City to fill those arenas for an evening with the beloved President.

What was partly signifcant about the seminar with PIA and the tremendous welcoming and show of support he received at the Manhattan Center is that it happened literally just a few blocks from where Susan Rice and the rest of the UN Security Council beauracrats work.  How are they going to be able to spin this one?  They can't!  When was the last time the leader of North Korea came to NYC, gave a well-received speech at the UN and met with ambassadors from dozens of countries over almost a two-week period?  The lies they have been telling about Eritrea being a diplomatically isolated country or that PIA has no support among his people have been shredded to pieces with one one visit.  Susan Rice and her Weyane servants will not be able to spin this one!

Anyway, I hope someone from the President's office reads this post and PIA decides to make another successful return trip to The Big Apple!

Safe journey and God Speed!

Bereket Kidane

         ----[This List to be used for Eritrea Related News Only]---- Received on Fri Sep 30 2011 - 00:20:10 EDT