Re: [dehai-news] THE FAILING OF THE ORGANIZING COMMITTEE (OC)

From: Amanuel Tesfamariam <aman59_at_sbcglobal.net_at_dehai.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 12:14:04 -0700 (PDT)

Selam Deqi Ere, Despite all the shortcomings of the organizing committe or members of the organizing committees in each city, please, let's not distract our success in our unity and determination to come together, from all over Northern America to say "We are the Government" and "The Government is us", and above all, to thank the dedication and the leadership uality of the government of President Isaias Afwerki, George Washington of Eritrea. let's not lose the monmentum of our success and unity here by giving the wolves and the barking chihuahuas in the dumpster of the USA a way out of their frustration and big time loss. Instead, let's give credit to the organizers to bring the youth together to take over leadership and manage to run the seminar, in light of all the possible ways to sabotage it. Remember, all about the seminar is not how much we suffer in the trip, what went wrong in the organizing steps. It's all about Eritreans coming together to say "Thank you" and "We will Never Kneel Down" against bigotry and betrayal, to reflect who we were, to our people at home and abroad and enemies as well. We showed unflinching Unity, be it inside or outside the seminar hall to show our people that we meant business. If there were steps to be talked about corrections or faults, it should not be now and certainly not in this forum. Long live the Government of Eritrea: "A Government in need, a Government in Deed" Eternal Glory to our Martyrs ! Wetru Awet n'Hafash ! Amanuel Tesfamariam of San Jose, CA from Manhattan Seminar, NY

         ----[This List to be used for Eritrea Related News Only]---- Received on Wed Sep 28 2011 - 15:19:26 EDT