Re: [dehai-news] No excuse for not carefully planning,

From: Hosanna Solomon <hsolomo_at_uvi.edu_at_dehai.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 14:11:25 -0400

Unfortunately, I was not there but I can understand the frustration of those who travelled long distances to show support and solidarity with their country and government. I think there is always 'First Time' experience. The Center was designed for 2000-3000 people, that is a huge place to fill for any kind of Seminar. Before the event I was worried if they can attract enough people to fill the place. One can prepare for the arrival of a hurricane, but there is little you can do once the storm hit the city. Next time rent the Yankee Stadium for such seminar with PIA and invite all African people to attend. I am sure there will be many people from Ethiopia, Sudan, Somalia and other African countries also gladly travel to meet and hear a true African hero and leader.

         ----[This List to be used for Eritrea Related News Only]---- Received on Wed Sep 28 2011 - 15:06:33 EDT