[dehai-news] What a gift to be an Eritrean

From: mhretab tedlla <tedllam_at_earthlink.net_at_dehai.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 09:38:15 -0700

What a gift to be an Eritrean, we are Isaias he is us, we are the government they are us , we are serawitna they are us, we are the nation it is us,, it is endless, you name it.

Watch this video , when he leave from the meeting, with those who did not able to get in the seminar unfortunately over two thousand Eritreans, how they greet each other.

Great admiration for those yehwatna even though they didn't able what they wish, they find a way to score history.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqYKtnhf9v4 <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqYKtnhf9v4&feature=related> &feature=related

         ----[This List to be used for Eritrea Related News Only]---- Received on Tue Sep 27 2011 - 12:50:57 EDT