[dehai-news] How to clarify the massacre in Norway to children

From: Tesfamicael Yohannes (teckle3@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 29 2011 - 03:38:19 EDT

How to clarify the massacre in Norway to children

The tragedy in Oslo and Utøye a small island in Norway is choking and difficult to understand it. The impact of the trauma of the massacre to grown up persons is different compared with children. This time children needs great attention and they deserve clear and honest explanation of the situation.
I present an article written in Tigrigna in PDF format to share it with you. I beg you to take time to read it and after reading the article please try to practice it. It helps. For example I have ab 8 year old boy and he asked me how the murderer got the mass destruction materials and the automatic weapon. He asked me also in case the murderer destroys the prison cell how will be the children safe. I have to clarify that this is not going to happen because now the murderer hands are tied he has not the means to destroy the prison. So I tell him that we are safe.

Please read the article at

http://www.afronorway.com/blog/php/Massacer%20in%20utoye.pdf

Best regards

Tesamicael Yohannes