AFRICA UNITE: Come Together. Let us come through “For the love” ………

From: Michael Seium <michael.seium_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 21:31:16 -0500

AFRICA UNITE: Come Together. Let us come through “For the love” ………

The great Nelson Mandela once said, “I dream of the realization of the
unity of Africa, whereby its leaders combine in their efforts to solve
the problems of this continent. I dream of our vast deserts, of our
forests, of all our great wildernesses.” As a people, Africans have
suffered immensely. The only way to get out of poverty and development
that suits the needs of the people is to emancipate yourself from
mental slavery. The great Bob Marley once came up with some great
sounds that spoke about African Unity and because he was such a great
poet he was viewed as a figure of almost mystical proportions. He has
left a legacy for many generations and his songs to this day are still
an inspiration.

This brings me to the artists Layne Tadesse better known to his
friends as L.T who has been attempting to share his talents through
his incredible music along with his band known as 7 Seal Dub. L.T’s
latest song “For the Love” is a classic that has such a great message
to all Africans and mankind. In this great song L.T gives a message of
Pan-African solidarity through peace and love and intelligence.
Undoubtedly, this is one of L.T’s most thought provoking works to date
and he needs your help to create a video to go along with it.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/19783766/for-the-love-music-video-project-by-layne-tadesse

A great song titled “For the Love” that expresses the feeling of many
AFRICANS! From an artist whose independence stance clearly indicates
that he is walking the Walk and talking the talk by not signing up
with big media corporations.The song “For the Love” is a song about
African Unity. Coming from our brother ERITREAN-AMERICAN Layne Tadesse
an advocate for Eritrea and Africa a nation whose passion for peace
amongst Africa is endless, Layne tells of the coming together of
Africa in this well-crafted song. Layne uses a unique beat starting
off with what a traditional Eritrean instrument in the very beginning
of the song to set the tone. Layne has once again outdone himself, as
he sparks a renewed love for African people everywhere with this great
tune. A song that sends out a strong message towards unity and peace
across the continent of Africa and everywhere else.

Layne tells all of his fans and especially Africans everywhere that he
will be shooting a video to go along with this incredible song. By
partnering with kickstarter.com a website where he will allow all of
you his fans to be a part of the video utilizing his Jamaican video
producer, he is asking everyone to be a part of this huge campaign to
make people aware and conscious of the united stance of AFRICA! Please
donate to the cause and create history by helping the song to be
captured in a video through this kick-starter campaign.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/19783766/for-the-love-music-video-project-by-layne-tadesse