ናይ ኣቦና ነፍስሄር ሰረቐብርሃን ተኽለ ናይ ቀብሪ ስነ ስርዓት፥ Mr Sereke eulogy ቀዳም ግንቦት 9 2015 Funeral ServiceThe Eulogy updated...

From: LAMBROS KYRIAKAKOS <lkyriak_at_shaw.ca_at_dehai.org>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 20:57:46 -0600 (MDT)

“And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore.
The former things have passed away.”

(Rev 21:4)

Sekekebrhan Tekle: September 12,1937-May 02,2015

It is with profound sadness that we the family of Mr. Serekebrhan
Announce the death of our beloved father,husband, grandfather, and brother
on May 02,2015.

Mr. Tekle was born to his late
father Keshi Ghebretnsae Teklehaimanot and his late mother Hiwot Ketema on September 12,1937
He will be dearly missed by his wife Abeba Zeray and his sons and daughters,
grand children and his brother, sisters, nephews, nieces and his friends.

Mr. Tekle will remain in our hearts forever.

May 9, 2015 Funeral Service
Prayers 09:00 –11:00 A.M. Church service, at Cropo Funeral Chapel: 1442 Main St . 11:30 -- 12:30 P.M. Burial service, at St. Vital Cemetery 236 River Rd.
1:00—3:00 P.M. Reception at 552 St Anne's Rd, Winnipeg, MB (St. Emile school) St.Anne’s rd at Bishop Grandin

መደብ ስነ ስርዓት ቀብሪ፡ ቀዳም ግንቦት May 9, 2015 Funeral Service
ፍትሓት፡ 09:00 –11:00 A.M. Church service, at Cropo Funeral Chapel: 1442 Main St .
ናይ ቀብሪ ስነ ስርዓት፡ 11:30 -- 12:30 P.M. Burial service, at St. Vital Cemetery 236 River Rd.
ጽንዓት ይሃብኩም ዝበሃለሉ ቦታ 1:00—3:00 P.M. Reception at 552 St Anne's Rd, Winnipeg, MB (St. Emile school) St.Anne’s rd at Bishop Grandin

ኣቦና ነፍስሄር ሰረቐብርሃን ካብ ኣብኦም ነፍስሄር ቀሺ ገብረትንሳኤ ተኽለሃይማኖትን ኣድኦም ነፍስሄር ወ/ሮ ሂወት ከተማን ብዕለት 12, መስከረም 1937 ዓ/ም ኣብ ዓዲ ሸረፈቶ ተወሊዶም።

ምስ ብዓልቲ ቤቶም ወ/ሮ ኣበባ (በየና) ዘርኣይን ምስ ኩላቶም ደቆምን ደቂደቆምን ኣሕዋቶምን ንነዊሕ እዋን ምዉቕ ናብራ ድሕሪ ምንባር ብዝሓደሮም ሕማም ምክንያት

ብዕለት 2 ግንቦት 2015 ዓ/ም ኣብ ገዝኦም ብሰላም ዓሪፎም።
ኣቦና ሰረቐብርሃን፡ ርሕሩሕን፥ ሓብሓቢ ደቆምን ቤተሰቦን ፈተውቶምን ከምኡ'ውን ብመገዲ ኣምላክ ዝኸዱ ብምንባሮም ኣብ ልቢ ኩሉ ዝፈልጦም ዘይሃስስ ፍቕሪ እዮም ገዲፎም ሓሊፎም።

Family