Re-New Years eve Party In New York City.

From: Daniel Ghebre-medhin <dgmedhin2000_at_yahoo.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 17:37:23 +0000 (UTC)

Dear Dehai webmasters,
First we would like to thank you for your great service to Eritrean communities around the world. At the same time we would like you to wish Merry X-mas and Happy new Year with all family at this holiday season.We are extremely late to post this announcement for the New Years eve Party in New York City. Please try to post it ASAP.Again ThanksĀ Eritrean Community In Tri state.