[dehai-news] Floating for Life

From: <awetnayu_at_hotmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 22:32:25 -0600

Floating for Life Amanuel Biedemariam Should I die in mourning? Die with the dead and dying Perish with the perished Stop breathing and lay rested Should I live with the living… Live for the rested, perished Am I alive or dead… Like the rose bud Yanked from its root To temporarily stay afloat Yet, dead yanked from its root Like the roses, flower Clipped for décor, glitter or, honor Yet dead, but fooled to life by water Alive in a picture, yet alive Yes alive, living and will live For we must! In memory of Yonas Andebrhan and all that perished Awetnayu_at_hotmail.com