[dehai-news] Response to IBTimes on the Misinformation of the 2% Tax

From: Tsighe Andemariam <tsighe.andemariam_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 19:39:15 +0100

Dear All,

Can you please post my article on your sites.
 "*Response to IBTimes on the Misinformation of the 2% Tax*".

Their campaign on our 2% has continued and a blog article with the title
goes on anti the People and Government of Eritrea.

http://moneyjihad.wordpress.com/2013/08/13/eritrean-britons-swept-into-diaspora-tax-dragnet/

The website has the the slogan "Combating terrorist financing" I felt here
what they are doing is beyond just copy and paste. It is a campaign with an
objective and we should response.

Best wishes,
Tsighe A.