[dehai-news] Eritrean Hizbawi Mekete in Seattle WA

From: medhane sebhatu <medhane8_at_hotmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 08:11:22 -0700

Seattle Eritreans Shine in a Gloomy Weather!In an auditorium filled to capacity and more, Mr. Berhane Gheberehiwet, the Charge d’affairs on the Embassy of the State of Eritrea, held a seminar on March 23, 2013 in the Seattle Mahbere kom. The enthusiastic audience, which included Eritreans from all walks of life, were united in their love of their country and once again, they reaffirmed their unwavering support of their government.The event, which was opened up appropriately with a rendition of wedi Tukuabo’s May 24th 2011“ጽምብላሊዕ” set the tone right for the joyous evening. All the people, including many elderly ኣቦታትን ኣዴታትን and youngsters that were born outside Eritrea remained on their feet for almost 10 minutes, many of them dancing and ululating.It was hard to believe that many people had some questions after the marathon session the seminar took to eloquently and clearly explain just about every aspect of the political, diplomatic, economic and social affairs of the Eritrean people in a well presented, convincing manners.At the conclusion of the successful seminar, the participants decided to pass the attached resolutions to show our unwavering support to our government; and to show our disgust with the criminals who carried out the terrorist activity that was committed against our Eritrean Swedish compatriots in Stockholm and to condemn it in the strongest term!Please click the attached .dox & .pdf for the resolutions; and
click here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Xvdp-BpjsNw for the musical rendition.Shmagle Mekhete of the Seattle Metropolitan Area