[ESA] ERITREAN STUDIES CONFERENCE

From: Tricia Redeker Hepner (redekert@msu.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 11 2000 - 10:25:51 EDT

Dear Members and Friends,

As you will have noticed, the official announcement for the first annual Eritrean Studies Conference (July 22-26, 2001) has been posted. This is an extremely exciting moment in Eritrean Studies, and we encourage all of our members to begin publicizing and planning for it right away to ensure its success. The Planning Committee will begin posting further messages about conference details in the coming weeks. If you have any questions, feel free to post directly to the ESA list at mailto:esa@dehai.org or contact Yacob Fisseha at yfisseha@msu.edu.

Special thanks to the hard work of the US and Asmara Planning Committees, the University of Asmara, and the Research and Documentation Center for pulling together what will be an exceptional event.

Tricia Redeker Hepner
ESA Secretary
Doctoral Student, Anthropology
Michigan State University