[dehai-news] OAKLAND, CA- NEW YEAR'S EVE PARTY ****TOMORROW EVENING****

From: YPFDJ Bay Area (ypfdj.oakland@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 30 2009 - 22:35:01 EST

Bahlna Entertainment, *YPFDJ-Oakland*, and RedSea1.com are extremely excited
to announce a

New Years Eve Extravaganza!!

*The event, which takes place TOMORROW, Thursday, December 31, 2009 from
9-pm until..., is an 18+ event with a strict dress code (i.e. no t-shirts &
tennis shoes). Please join us not only to enjoy the music of the special
guests and dancing the night away with friends but also to mix, mingle and
bring in 2010 with a bang!*

The party is starring and featuring the following multi-talented artists:

Legend *Hagos Berhane, *the multi-talented *Michael Goitom, * certified
keyboardist *Awet Okbay*, multi-talented saxophonist *Gidewon Habtom*,
Bassist and musical arranger *Salhadim Abobeker* . In addition there is a
very *special surprise performer*! In addition, the Bay Area's own *DJ
Ghirmay* will be spinning some hot tracks!

*New Years Eve Celebration
*Historic Sweet’s Ballroom
1933 Broadway St

Oakland, Ca 94612-2205

*Date: **TOMORROW Thursday, December 31, 2009*

*Time:* 9:00pm

*Entrance Fees (which includes CHAMPAGNE) :* Advanced Purchase: $30

     At the door, *after* 11pm: $40

* *

*Additional Information: * 18+ event with a STRICT dress code. Strict Security
will be enforced at the venue. V.I.P (separate space with special treatment
and security)
is available by reservation in advance and a higher fee. Two shuttles will
be available departing from the Red Sea and Asmara restaurants in Oakland.
With the capacity at only 900, make sure to get there early to ensure you
are in the building for an event of a lifetime.

*Directions:*

From* *San Jose = Take 880 North exit on Broadway St and make a right.
Address is 1933 Broadway St.

>From Santa Rosa = Take 101 south, merge onto 580 East, and merge 980. Exit
at Northgate. Make a left on W.Grand and a right onto Broadway. Address is
1933 Broadway St.

>From San Francisco = Take the Bay Bridge toward Oakland. Merge onto 880
South, exit Broadway St. and make a left. Address is 1933 Broadway St.

 Oakland = Take Telegraph from Red Sea Restaurant toward downtown. Make left
on 20th St then right on Broadway. Address is 1933 Broadway St. (located
behind the SEARS)

 *** New DVDs and cds will be on sale for discounted prices at the new years
eve event ****

*For more info please call (510)681-3000, (510)332-2131 or (650)224-3385 or
log on to **www.ypfdj.org* <http://www.ypfdj.org/>*, **
www.bahlnaproductions.com* <http://www.bahlnaproductions.com/>*, or, **
www.redsea1.com* <http://www.redsea1.com/>* .*

* *