[dehai-news] [THANK YOU] The Family of Moses Mahari Sends a Message of Appreciation

From: Araia G. Ephrem (agephrem@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Dec 30 2009 - 01:23:28 EST

Dear Dehai,
We send this message of appreciation to all Eritreans and friends of Eritrea for their support and love during our agonizing days over the untimely death of our youth brother Mussie "Moses" Mahari. Moses' death marked its first anniversary, and we couldn't think of remembering him any better way than sharing our appreciation to all Eritreans. That was what Moses stood for; a love for his people, family and friends.

Moses is survived by his wife, two children, and his family and friends. We are grateful for all your efforts in comforting us in the darkest hour. At this special day, although we still grieve, we find strength in your care.

Please visit this link: http://mestyat.com/Musie_Remembrance.htm

As always, it pays to be part of an Eritrean family. Thank you for your kindness and care.

The Family of Moses Mahari
Brooklyn, Massachusetts