[dehai-news] Invitation to A New Year's Eve Office Party. (Asmara)

From: Tesfai Bahta (ykalo@tse.com.er)
Date: Mon Dec 28 2009 - 18:12:43 EST

A New Year's Eve Office Party

The North American Eritrean Community Association (NAECA) wishes all of you
a merry Christmas and a happy New Year. All members and your close friends
are invited to an intimate Office Party to ring-in the New Year. There is
no entrance fee. Dinner will be served- catered by Hamassien Restaurant
(enda Triba). Of course, there will be music and refreshments.

On this occasion, NAECA will honor two of its members for their dedication,
outstanding achievement and contribution to the Eritrean people. Dr. Haile
Mezghebe and Dr. Andemariam Ghebremichael will be honored and given the
"Returnees Award for 2009". This is to show our appreciation for their
inspiration to us all.

The festivities will be open at 5PM. Programs will start at 8PM. Come
early, sitting maybe limited (There is plenty of standing room, however:-)).
The party will be at our Office (in the ESMG building, behind City Hall).
The date is on 31/12/2009, Thursday (New Year's Eve). For more information,
call 20 08 86.

wetru Awet nHafash!

North American Eritrean Community Association (NAECA)

Asmara.