[dehai-news] A view from asmara; new years present! Weyane troops gone, border demarcated

From: Thomas mountain (thomascmountain@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Dec 22 2009 - 07:53:03 EST

2010 seems to be bringing a long overdue present to all Eritreans at home and abroad. It is an open secret that all the weyane troops have withdrawn from Eritrean soil and the border is being demarcated as I write.What better New Years present could we ask for? Of course, everyone having a stomach full of nutritious food, clean water to drink, health care and education for our children are still being worked on but getting the enemy off our our soil once and for all time is at the top of everyones list.Now if the gangsters in Addis finally flee to their ill gotten gains in London etc than we can really throw a party.Until then, the weather in Massawa is a nice as one could ask for, the water supply is now providing really sweet drinking water for the first time in 6 months, and of course, fish is 20 nakfa a kilo so we can all afford to eat good healthy, sustainable protein, and really tasty too.New Years day will see us laying in the shade on Green
 (Sheik Said) Island, enjoying the cool breeze on a sparkling white sand beach. Until my new sailboat arrives and we can start to use the free sea breezes to visit the Dahlak Islands, what more can we ask for? Hope all you frozen Eritreans in the USA and Europe dont hold this against us...Selam and rain for Eritrea,Thomas C. MountainAsmara, Eritrea