[dehai-news] [ROAR OF ANGELS] Oakland Celebrates 4th Anniversary K-Day - Dec 6, 2009

From: Araia G. Ephrem (agephrem@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Dec 01 2009 - 01:11:34 EST

Selam All,
When Eritrean kids playfully roam across the platforms of K-Day Events, they don't seem to have any thoughts whatsoever. They just cruise around as simple Eritreans!. What a beautiful sight! That is exactly how we wanted them to be! And that is when we passionately committed saying, "Let Eritrean kids rule our playgrounds forever!"

Please listen to previous years' reportage.

VoA Radio Interview 2007: http://mestyat.com/sound/KDay2007voa.mp3

VoA Radio Interview 2008: http://mestyat.com/sound/KDay2008voa.mp3

Please Visit our ad: http://mestyat.com/eritrea2009_6.html

You are cordially invited to the Kids Day 2009 Celebration.
      Sunday December 6, 2009 @1:00PM
      Greek Orthodox Church
      4700 Lincoln Blvd., Oakland, CA 94604

Kids Day Event Organizing Committee