[dehai-news] [KIDS CORNER] 4th Anniversary Kids' Day Celebration - Oakland, CA

From: Araia G. Ephrem (agephrem@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Nov 14 2009 - 00:28:41 EST

Selam All,
Soon it will be December 2009! Guess what the Kids of Oakland and surrounding are asking about? Yep! They are asking about Kids Day 2009 Celebration.

Three years in a row, every kid had a bag of fun. We were encouraged to see the free spirited Eritrean Kids roam around, poking at each other, knowing each other, posing for portrait pictures, winning prizes, eating, drinking and getting a special care as Eritrea's most cherished future assets.

It is a free format playground! "All you can eat. All you can drink. All you can play" format that is!

Well, we passionately say "Let Eritrean kids rule our playgrounds once more!"

You are cordially invited to the Kids Day 2009 Celebration.

      Sunday December 6, 2009 @1:00PM
      Greek Orthodox Church
      4700 Lincoln Blvd., Oakland, CA 94604

Please visit our ad: http://mestyat.com/eritrea2009_4d.html