[dehai-news] http://www.sangiorgioschool.org/

From: Andebrhan Haile (ahaile@unityhealth.org)
Date: Tue Oct 27 2009 - 03:54:14 EST

Lets make history. United we can make difference. This is the project for all Eritreans around the world. Through education we can build our nation.One school at the time we can
build schools through out the Nation. YES WE CAN. YES WE CAN.YES WE CAN......
If you can't make it to the events now, organize another fund raising events where you live
or send your donation by mail to the address where you can get it at www.sangiorgioschool.org

Please Note: Property of Unity Health System -- www.unityhealth.org
The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential, protected from disclosure, and/or intended only for the user of the individual or entity named above. If the recipient of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer. This email message is considered Virus Free by our virus scanning software. All email is considered property of Unity Health System.
Address policy questions to address below.
gwadministrator@unityhealth.org

Lets make history. United we can make difference. This is the project for =
all Eritreans around the world. Through education we can build our =
nation.One school at the time we can
build schools through out the Nation. YES WE CAN. YES WE CAN.YES WE =
CAN......
If you can't make it to the events now, organize another fund raising =
events where you live
or send your donation by mail to the address where you can get it at =
www.sangiorgioschool.org
=20
=20

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.3603" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style=3D"MARGIN: 4px 4px 1px; FONT: 10pt Tahoma">
<DIV>Lets make history. United we can make difference. This is the project =
for all Eritreans around the world. Through education we can build our =
nation.One school at the time we can</DIV>
<DIV>build schools through out the Nation. YES WE CAN.&nbsp;&nbsp; YES WE =
CAN.YES WE CAN......</DIV>
<DIV>If you can't make it to the events now,&nbsp;organize &nbsp;another =
fund raising events where you live</DIV>
<DIV>or send your donation by mail to the address where you can get it at =
<A href=3D"http://www.sangiorgioschool.org">www.sangiorgioschool.org</A></D=

<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>