[dehai-news] Introducing MERIH, the Official YPFDJ-NA Newsletter

From: NA-YPFDJ Media (ypfdjmedia@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 20 2009 - 05:48:46 EDT

 Future Merih Readers:

I am pleased to announce that after diligent efforts to create a medium to
allow Eritreans in the Diaspora the chance to communicate, reflect, and
connect with one another to share our thoughts, we are launching Merih,
an official YPFDJ-NA quarterly newsletter. This is the first edition, but we
hope for it to change and grow along with the growth of the global mission
of the YPFDJ movement. This will require effort from all members and needs
your thoughts to present the true diversity of the Eritreans in the
Diaspora.
I would like to thank all those who worked towards the creation of this
newsletter; chapters who brainstormed on what they would like to see
included, all the writers who contributed their articles, and a special
thanks to Niyat Tesfazgi and Adiam Tekeste for bringing all the
contributions and thoughts for Merih together in this newsletter.
Merih is an avenue for your chapters to share the projects you are
developing as well as issues that you, as Eritreans abroad, face or would
like to know more about. We hope you use this medium to share your mission,
goals, and visions- and ensure each of your chapters are represented in the
editions to come. CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO READ THE NEWSLETTER
http://www.youngpfdj.org/index.php/publications/news-letter

Dawit Haile
YPFDJ- North America
Coordinator of Youth & Organizational Affairs

Visit www.youngpfdj.org for more information on the global YPFDJ movement.