[dehai-news] Simon wins Canadian 10K Road Race Championship

From: Yohannes Debesai (ydebesai@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Oct 17 2009 - 11:13:13 EDT

Simon wins Canadian 10K Road Race Championship

EAAA members from Toronto reported from the field that Simon just won the Canadian 10k road race Championship.

The details will follow from the news desk but I would like to Congratulate Simon for his victory and addition of a national title !

Petros, Shewit and Meron; who have been getting advice from Simon, have also been performing well lately. We have more good news to hear.

Congratulations !

Yohannes
www.eaaarunners.org

~EAAA: Aspiring to uplift Eritrea in Athletics

"With God, All things are possible".

"Men of stainless character will easily inspire confidence and automatically purify the atmosphere around them."Ghandi.