[dehai-news] Park Sema'tat Picnic

From: Tesfai Bahta (ykalo@tse.com.er)
Date: Tue Oct 13 2009 - 08:53:13 EDT

selam all,

It is time again to visit our forest lot at Park Sema'tat. Our
commitment to a continous care of our piece of the Park calls for
watering the seedlings planted on our last visit. There will be
breakfast picnic and everyone is welcome to bring what they wish. We
will meet at the Mdre Genet Restaurant at 7AM on Sunday morning,
October 18, 2009.

As a special treat there will be a short class on forestry. Hope to
see you there. Being on time will save us from the scorching sun. We
are welcome to bring along our family.

NAECA Board