[dehai-news] Message - Eritrean Community in San Diego

From: Tes Redie (TRedie@deltad.com)
Date: Wed Oct 07 2009 - 16:41:38 EDT

Eritrean community of SanDiego, California sorrow on the martyrdom of

minister Saleh Meki. Minister Saleh was a devoted Eritrean that's why he

left his better life in the USA to serve his people back in Eritrea. The

many years, I have worked with Saleh in "Hafash Wdbat" I witness that he

was a wondeful person, talking to his mind and say it as it is with a

smile. It is a loss for the nation of Eritrea and overall to his family.

Minister Salih's will be remembered for ever for being a devoted and

committed Eritrean.

Tesfagaber Redie on behalf of all Eritreans residing in SanDiego,

California.

Tes (Tesfagaber) Redie
Delta Design
Office (858) 848 8074