[dehai-news] (PFP) Physicians for Peace Mourns the Loss of Saleh Meki

From: Biniam Haile \(SWE\) (eritrea.lave@comhem.se)
Date: Mon Oct 05 2009 - 14:28:15 EDT

Physicians for Peace Mourns the Loss of Saleh Meki

Monday, October 5, 2009

by Marlowe D'Oriano

Physicians for Peace mourns the loss of our friend and colleague Saleh
Meki, former Minister of Health for the nation of Eritrea. Saleh was a
great friend and champion of our Partnership for Eritrea. We will miss
him and extend our condolences to his family.

http://www.shabait3.com/news/local-news/129-minister-saleh-meki-passes-a
way-

http://blog.physiciansforpeace.org/blog/missions-in-global-health/0/0/ph
ysicians-for-peace-mourns-the-loss-of-saleh-meki