[dehai-news] natna.wordpress.com - Neo-Andinet and “Ethiopianized” Eritrean intelligentsia Critiqued

From: Dimtzi Eritrawian Kab German <eritreanvoice.germany_at_googlemail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 12:10:35 +0100

http://natna.wordpress.com/2012/12/21/neo-andinet-and-ethiopianized-eritrean-intelligentsia-critiqued/
 Neo-Andinet and “Ethiopianized” Eritrean intelligentsia Critiqued
Andinet]<http://natna.wordpress.com/2012/12/21/neo-andinet-and-ethiopianized-eritrean-intelligentsia-critiqued/bereket-hs-neo-andinet/>

Bereket Habte Selassie, an “exemplary representative of the ‘Ethiopianized’
Eritrean intelligentsia” and now self anointed leader of Neo-Adinet is
severely critiqued on this comprehensive essay.

The book review further states:

“It is therefore a source of sadness and pain to note that these two
mediocre books, filled with wild assumptions, weird speculations,
distortions, ad hominems and invectives as well as fabricated scenarios,
“facts” and fantasies, some eccentric and farcical, others outright lies.
They have hardly any new information or profound analysis of events and the
history, society and culture of Eritrea and Ethiopia. On the other hand,
they contain many unsubstantiated and unsubstantiable claims and
assertions, often related to persons who are not even alive to defend
themselves. This, of course, invites serious questions about his integrity
as a professional as well as his motives. “

View this document on Scribd <http://www.scribd.com/doc/117667377>
http://de.scribd.com/doc/117667377/Neo-Andinet-questioned

Neo Andinet and Dr. Bereket Habte Selassie

“*Have we forgotten what we went through in the name of Andnet? We were
robbed of our Country. We were robbed of our language. We nearly lost our
cultures and it appears some have totally lost their minds too, as it is
obvious by Dr. Bereket Habte Selassies behaviour. Be careful of a creeping
Neo Andinet sponsored by Woyane and their stooges.”*

Video-Clip: Neo Andinet and Dr. Bereket Habte Selassie in his own words.
http://natna.wordpress.com/2012/12/22/neo-andinet-and-dr-bereket-habte-selassie-3/