[dehai-news] Eritrean patriots gather to celebrate and stand firmer for the interest of community and nation

From: Daniel Berhane <dasenai_at_yahoo.co.uk_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 02:53:19 +0000 (GMT)

Eritrean patriots gather to celebrate and stand firmer for the interest of community and nation http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJDF1CU9Rhg Here is a video of gathering of Eritrean patriots from North London and other areas of London on the occasion of Christmas and New Year. A grand event where long-serving older generation activists and youth, gathered both to celebrate and stand even firmer for the interest of our country and the community; as the old year closes to an end and the New Year unfolds. The warm and colorful event was made even more special by the Eritrean patriot artists, Tesfaldet, Hailab (Selalia) and Oqbay Mesfun together with the very talented musicians, who really got the crowd going.