[dehai-news] Upcoming Events December January Eritrean Community In Winnipeg Inc.

From: Birikti Bahta <lkyriak_at_shaw.ca_at_dehai.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 22:57:35 -0500

Please note that events not posted below are not Organized by the
Eritrean Community In Winnipeg Inc
For more info call Samuel Woldu 204 510 2636

Eritrean Communtiy Tutoring Closing Ceremony

Thursday December 20 at 0:500 p.m.

346 Hargave Community Center

Celebrating the Tutoring Classes achievements/ Christmas Hholidays
Celebration

1. New Years Eve: Welcome to New Year's Celebration wiht Helen
Paulos Band from Sweden

New Years Social 2013

With HELEN PAULOS AND HER MUSICAL BAND

December 31ST 2012

ST LOUIS FAMILY CENTER 445 TISSOT ST. BONIFACE

TICKETS $30 ($25 IF PURCHASED IN ADANCE)

2. In continuation of the strengthening families program we are
inviting you to
Child and Family workshop for newcomers and community leaders

The objective is to provide tools and knowledge to community leaders
and newcomer families
how to strengthen the ability of families to deal with cultural
shock, inter-generational issues, parenting skills, raising youth
between two cultures and Child and Family Services
issues and update

An Occupational Health session with a video presentation and four
trained presentors will take place newly arrived families on issues
of occupational Health and employement with reference to WCB issues.

EMPOWERING OUR NEWCOMER FAMILIES( up to four years in Manitoba)
Saturday JANUARY 19th 2013
Time 10:00 am
Location :Eritrean Community Center 346 Hargrave
TRADITIONAL Coffee Brunch
BABYSITTING COVERED ($20) PLUS BUS TICKETS
10:00- 11:30 a.m OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH SESSION will take place from
1200-0130 INTER-GENERATIONAL ISSUES AND CULTURAL SHOCK Session In
Tigrigna and English
02:00-4:00 PRESENTAITON BY CFS
04:00- 05:00 EDUCATIONAL CHALLENGES OF OUR YOUTH; FOR PARENTS WITH
SCHOOL AGE CHILDREN PRESENTER TIGISTI ABAY ASMEROM

3. Money and Credit management for Newcomer Youth and families

A. Registration By phone Astier Abraha 204 9460246
B. Sessions wil rung every Saturday Starting the last week of January
for six weeks.
C. Available seats 20.
D Program Supported by SEED

Please note that events not posted here are not Organized by the