[dehai-news] Happy Holidays

From: Alazar Abraham <alazarabraham_at_sbcglobal.net_at_dehai.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 15:54:07 -0800 (PST)

Selam bTsot,

The same you all. Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year.

It is time to celebrate for many reasons. A The very successful Investment Conference conducted in our capital city.

The victory achieved over the evil enemies that is the result of our ex tensive campaign to defend our beloved country, people and government. Let's celebrate and enjoy being together in our ECCCC this Saturday, Dec.22. There will be dinner and music.

Please pass the word and show your solidarity with the people who are making tremendous sacrifices to or= ganize the event.

Again, Happy Holidays to you and your families.