[dehai-news] Ethiopia PM- Starting With The Wrong Foot-Barabum Barabim

From: Harenet Belay <harenet91_at_yahoo.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 20:56:50 -0800 (PST)

Ethiopia PM double standard talk  wont help resolve his country's job problems. First, he is the one with 80,000 million population "Belategna Hizbi" slaving anywhere for a piece of bread. Thus, he has a bigger fish to fry than Eritrea. Second, if he talks the dead talk that does not help him get improving relation with Eritrea. The PM does not get it like his dead boss that communication and attitude is everything to win trust and relationship with your neighbor country or doing business with anyone. Third, the PM needs to realize that what is he bringing to the negotiation table with Eritrea. He knows better that just going to Aljezera or anywhere and talk just the talk for the sake of talk, it will only stay as the 'talk'. What is he offering to Eritrea? We need to know what is he bringing to the table? So far NADA. So, please Mr. PM do not play super power when you are the needy? Eritrean people know who you are and how you get there. Eritrea is shooting to second world creating jobs, unless for humanity and long standing mutual respectful neighbor understanding, it does need Ethiopia's role playing in the economy to move forward. Thus what Ethiopia delusional for the last two decades that Eritrea would not survive without Ethiopia--- Proved Wrong.  What rumor say and what reality proves is always the opposite. Now, Ethiopia PM instead of talking to Aljezera if he had the guts he could have pick up the phone and use the diplomatic channel to speak to president Isayas. That would have been life savor for him. Ethiopia never gets it. If Mr. PM wants to win Eritrea's heart and President Isayas' he needs to stop mentioning his loser dead leader. That is sales 101. So, Mr. Ethiopia PM did not grasp any lesson learned from his dead boss. And he will go barabum barabim