[dehai-news] Petition: - Not appoint Ambassador Susan

From: Alazar Abraham <alazarabraham_at_sbcglobal.net_at_dehai.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 14:19:43 -0800 (PST)

Please everyone sign this petition..

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/not-appoint-ambassador-susan-rice-next-secretary-state/85qgs8JV
Not appoint Ambassador Susan Rice as the next Secretary of State.
We believe that the President should not nominate Ambassador
Susan Rice to be the next Secretary of State. We believe that the
President has a deep foreign policy bench to call from.
Many other possible nominations include Ambassador John Huntsman and Senator John
Kerry. Each of these candidates carry the respect of our friends and
enemies, an attribute our chief diplomat should carry.
Additionally, the next Secretary of State should also carry the respect of the
American people, across the political spectrum. Ambassador Rice no
longer carries this respect, and even if this is a short-lived
condition, we believe the President should nominate a stronger
candidate.