[dehai-news] So Called Opposition- Get Your Own Flag!

From: Harenet Belay <harenet91_at_yahoo.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 21:39:32 -0800 (PST)

Let me profile the so called opposition group first: 1) Eritrea born Tigray origin and with identity crisis. 2) Fired and vindictive officials 3) Former ELF mad at EPLF for outperforming 4) Temporary delusional individuals 5) Perpetual opportunistic people How can you oppose the current Eritrean leadership using their flag? Oppose who ever you want but with your own flag. Let us see the color of your opposition flag. If you were Americans or European you would have been called terrorist not opposition. Self claimed opposition name given by your pay check administrator will backfire when Eritrea builds influences with your host countries. So you might end up coming back to Eritrea as prisoners. So it is something you might want to think about it before it is too late. You know politics is always politics your host country will not sweat or keep promise for you. Specially  those who are of Eritrea origin when you get old and die you will still be remembered among your family as someone who brought shame and embarrassment no matter how successful you were in life. Without a country identity nobody is somebody. Everyone is entitled to choose whom they like or not but serving as a pimp for Ethiopia or any other Eritrea hater country justifies that you are not Eritreans and need to stop using Eritrean flag. How come the Swedish or Americans who cannot stand their president do not make alliance with Russia or China? But it happens to be the behavior with subordinates like self claimed opposition group. You are not an alternative political party to Eritrea but pimps to subjugate Eritrea. The reason the Eritrean people hates you.