[dehai-news] [KIDS CORNER] 7th Anniversary Kids' Day Celebration - Oakland, CA

From: Araia G. Ephrem <agephrem_at_yahoo.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 13:05:50 -0800 (PST)

Selam All,
Soon it will be December 2012! Guess what the Kids of Oakland and surrounding are asking about? Yep! They are asking about Kids Day 2012 Celebration.

Six years in a row, every kid had a bag of fun. We get encouraged to see the free spirited Eritrean Kids roam around, poking at each other, knowing each other, posing for portrait pictures, winning prizes, eating, drinking and getting a special care as Eritrea's most cherished future assets.

It is a free format playground! "All you can eat. All you can drink. All you can play" format that is!

Well, we passionately say "Let Eritrean kids rule our playgrounds once more!"

You are cordially invited to the Kids Day 2012 Celebration.

Sunday December 9, 2012 _at_12:00PM
Bushrod Park [Shattuck & 50th Street]
560 59th Street, Oakland, CA 94609

Please visit our ad: http://mestyat.com/Kids_Ad_2012.html