RE: [[dehai-news] Susan Rice- 2012 Christmas Gift]

From: Haile Abraham <haileab99_at_msn.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 15:33:27 -0500

Hello Harenet,

You have raised a very important issue
at a very important time of the year. Many of us remember how Susan Rice and
her deceased accomplice, Ethiopian Crime-Minister Legesse Zenawi, tried to use
all kinds of evil scheme to break our sprit by enforcing an illegal and unjust sanctions
on Eritrea by specifically designing it to conicide with the holiday season. But thanks to the strong
resolve and unmatched dedication of the Eritrean people, we can say now the
entire evil scheme has completely FESHILU, and all those who schemed this evil
ploy have also completely FESHILOM.

At this juncture, I personally don't
believe that we should be engaged in any sort of activity to block Susan Rice's
nomination or remove the sanctions that she managed to impose on Eritrea. Susan
Rice is already paying a price for her immaturity and her evil schemes. Like
they say, what goes around comes around. Way back in 1998, Eritrea told the US
and the rest of the world that they can't send an immature and self-serving diplomat
to a gun battle with a kitchen knife. Because of that, Susan goofed-up big time
and Eritrean diplomats spoke out openly. Egotistical Susan, instead of learning
a valuable lesson from this, decided to hold a grudge against Eritrea. And when
she got the opportunity, she enforced two illegal sanctions using her office's
powerful influence.

Today what went around is coming
back around to haunt her. In Benghazi, she got caught with her dress down and thereby
exposed her behind to the public. She
has no option but to be on a hot seat so let’s sit back and enjoy the ending of
this drama. If Obama want to nominate her, it is his call and he may join her
in the hot seat also. Either way, her political career seems to over. Good riddance!

 From: Harenet Belay <harenet91_at_yahoo.com_at_dehai.org>

Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 07:08:44 -0800
(PST)

This is the ideal time for Eritrea to seize
opportunities internally and globally. This is the ideal time for Eritreans at
diaspora aggressively demand Republicans to remove sanction that falsely imposed
on Eritrea by Susan Rice. US will mend relation with Eritrea by fixing damages
contributed by Susan Rice and Obama Administration. The only path we can achieve
this is by mending close relationship with Republicans not with Democrats.
Democrats they got reelected and they are not the ideal candidate for Eritrea to
pressure Susan Rice and Obama.� After all the relentlessness and deliberate
effort made by Susan Rice to destroy our country, let us get motivated to use
this opportunity or even create a new one to show how she corrupted American
public and the world to pass sanctions. Just because of her subjective views not
liking freedom loving people and personal motives she used her power to punish
Eritrea without any facts. Because of her decision Eritrea suffers economically,
socially and politically and the time to get compensation from this damage is
now. It is time for us to sell well how America needs Eritrea as a major role
player in Africa. This is the best time ever people. Read my lips! Sell, Sell,
Sell! We have the facts, we have the potential, we have the location, the only
we need it to Sell It Well! Be Timely aggressive people! Hanret Belay http://www.blackstarnews.com/news/135/ARTICLE/8559/2012-11-23.html