[dehai-news] Susan Rice- 2012 Christmas Gift

From: Harenet Belay <harenet91_at_yahoo.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 07:08:44 -0800 (PST)

This is the ideal time for Eritrea to seize opportunities internally and globally. This is the ideal time for Eritreans at diaspora aggressively demand Republicans to remove sanction that falsely imposed on Eritrea by Susan Rice. US will mend relation with Eritrea by fixing damages contributed by Susan Rice and Obama Administration. The only path we can achieve this is by mending close relationship with Republicans not with Democrats. Democrats they got reelected and they are not the ideal candidate for Eritrea to pressure Susan Rice and Obama.  After all the relentlessness and deliberate effort made by Susan Rice to destroy our country, let us get motivated to use this opportunity or even create a new one to show how she corrupted American public and the world to pass sanctions. Just because of her subjective views not liking freedom loving people and personal motives she used her power to punish Eritrea without any facts. Because of her decision Eritrea suffers economically, socially and politically and the time to get compensation from this damage is now. It is time for us to sell well how America needs Eritrea as a major role player in Africa. This is the best time ever people. Read my lips! Sell, Sell, Sell! We have the facts, we have the potential, we have the location, the only we need it to Sell It Well! Be Timely aggressive people! Hanret Belay http://www.blackstarnews.com/news/135/ARTICLE/8559/2012-11-23.html