[dehai-news] Susan Rice's unqualified to be Secretary of State

From: Dimtzi Eritrawian Kab German <eritreanvoice.germany_at_googlemail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 13:55:12 +0100

[image: Susan Rice is a liar. She spoke out of both sides of her mouth, and
the transcripts prove it. She's unqualified to be Secretary of State, even
if she DOES have a
wageena.]<http://images.sodahead.com/polls/003333043/liar-93260732014_xlarge.jpeg>
Susan Rice is a liar. She spoke out of both sides of her mouth, and the
transcripts prove it. She's unqualified to be Secretary of State, even if
she DOES have a wageena.
von RJ~PWCM~JLA <http://de.sodahead.com/user/profile/1293919/rjpwcmjla/>
Veröffentlicht 18 November, 2012

Rice's story changed back and forth within the same interview. She only had
to LISTEN to herself to know that what she was saying made no sense.

In five different interviews in one morning, Rice juggled three conflicting
narratives in explaining the Benghazi assassinations:

1. It was due to a Muslim protest of an "offensive video"

2. There's an FBI "investigation" ongoing to determine what happened

3. There's no evidence that it was a premeditated terrorist attack

In short - she was "Lying While in Possession of a Wageena."

Rice is unqualified to be in her present job, let alone Secretary of State.
She clearly has no independent mind of her own, and no ability to judge
whether what she's saying makes any sense or not.

Here is the proof from the interview records:

>From Fox:
(VIDEO CLIP DURING INTERVIEW:)
*JAY CARNEY, WHITE HOUSE PRESS SECRETARY: This is not a case of protests
directed at the United States writ large or at U.S. policy. This is in
response to a video that is offensive.*

WALLACE: You don’t really believe that?

*RICE: Chris, absolutely I believe that. In fact, it is the case ... what
sparked the recent violence was the airing on the Internet of a very
hateful very offensive video that has offended many people around the world.
*
(She makes the definitive statement: *it is the case)*
*...*
*RICE: But there is no question that what we have seen in the past, with
things like satanic verses, with the cartoon of the Prophet Muhammad, there
have been — such things that have sparked outrage and anger and *this has
been the proximate cause of what we’ve seen.
Another definitive statement!
*...*
*we are obviously investigating this very closely. The FBI has a lead in
this investigation. But we don’t see at this point signs this was a
coordinated plan, premeditated attack.
*But wait - we are "investigating this"? Then how could she make those
previous definitive statements? And if you're "investigating", why make a
statement about whether or not you see signs of a premeditated attack?
Isn't it way too soon to make such a statement?

*RICE: *People gathered outside the embassy and then it grew very violent
and those with extremist ties joined the fray and came with heavy weapons,
which unfortunately are quite common in post-revolutionary Libya and that
then spun out of control.
Now she's back to definitive statements, even though a moment earlier she
said the FBI is "investigating" this.

*RICE: *Obviously, we will wait for the results of the investigation and we
don’t want to jump to conclusions before then
Yet Rice offered some very definite conclusions just a moment earlier!

>From CBS:

*RICE: *First of all, very importantly, as you discussed with the
President, there is an investigation that the United States government will
launch led by the FBI,
Rice starts with the "investigation".

*RICE: *But soon after that spontaneous protest began outside of our
consulate in Benghazi, we believe that it looks like extremist elements,
individuals, joined in that– in that effort with heavy weapons of the sort
that are, unfortunately, readily now available in Libya post-revolution. *And
that it spun from there into something much, much more violent.
*And now back to the video, and a protest that got out of hand.

*RICE: *We do not– we do not have information at present that leads us to
conclude that this was premeditated or preplanned.
But this is now known to be false. So either SHE lied outright, or was
given this false information by obama. He said she was sent out with
information HE provide her.

BOB SCHIEFFER: Do you agree or disagree with him that al Qaeda had some
part in this?

RICE: Well, we’ll have to find out that out.
And so she falls back on the "investigation".

>From ABC:

*RICE: *Well, Jake, first of all, it’s important to know that there’s an
FBI investigation that has begun and will take some time to be completed.
That will tell us with certainty what transpired.
She starts with the "investigation." And also points out that there's no
'certainty' about what happened.

*RICE: *But our current best assessment, based on the information that we
have at present, is that, in fact, what this began as, *it was a
spontaneous — not a premeditated *— response to what had transpired in
Cairo.
But then she makes the definitive statement that it was spontaneous, not
premeditated!

>From NBC:

*RICE: *But let’s remember what has transpired over the last several
days. *This
is a response to a hateful and offensive video *that was widely
disseminated throughout the Arab and Muslim world. this is a– a spontaneous
reaction to a video, and it’s not dissimilar but, perhaps, on a slightly
larger scale than what we have seen in the past with The Satanic Verses
with the cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad.

So on NBC, Rice started off with the "offensive video" narrative. She
didn't bother qualifying it with the "investigation" narrative.

GREGORY: Well, let’s talk– talk about– well, you talked about this as
spontaneous. Can you say definitively that the attacks on– on our consulate
in Libya that killed ambassador Stevens and others there security
personnel, that was spontaneous, was it a planned attack? Was there a
terrorist element to it?
RICE: Well, let us– let me tell you the– the best information we have at
present. First of all, there’s an FBI investigation which is ongoing. *And
we look to that investigation to give us the definitive word as to what
transpired. *But putting together the best information that we have
available to us today our current assessment is that what happened in
Benghazi was* in fact initially a spontaneous reaction to what had just
transpired hours before in Cairo*, ...What we think then transpired in
Benghazi is that opportunistic extremist elements came to the consulate as
this was unfolding.

In almost the same sentence, Rice again says we need the investigation to
tell us "definitively" what happens, and then goes ahead and tells us what
happened.

http://de.sodahead.com/united-states/susan-rice-is-a-liar-she-spoke-out-of-both-sides-of-her-mouth-and-the-transcripts-prove-it-shes/question-3333043/

*9/16/2012 Sunday Morning*
U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice on NBC’s ‘Meet the Press’
on September 16, 2012, interviewed by David Gregory about the Libya
consulate attack.
http://americatimes.wordpress.com/?s=susan+rice