[dehai-news] [PSYWAR] Separation Anxiety - Irreversible

From: Araia G. Ephrem <agephrem_at_yahoo.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 15:08:22 -0800 (PST)

SEPARATION ANXIETY
Irreversible with no solace at reach
Drafted on Feb 22, 2010

SONG LINK: http://mestyat.com/sound/Meow_aytibelu.mp3
Have you ever seen some one you cared for parting you off at an airport? When the jet engines screamed, you probably felt terrible and wished the airliner never took off.
Have you ever seen some one you loved departing off at a sea port? When the big ship disembarked tooting, you probably felt a knot in your stomach and wished the ship never sailed off.
Have you ever seen someone you cared for parting you off boarding on a bus? When the bus engines raved, you probably felt nauseated and wished the bus never took to the roads.
Have you ever seen someone you cared for off waving farewell and boarding a train? When the chu-chu whistled declaring all was on board, you probably felt your heart ripped apart and wished the train never started into the twisty rails.
All in all; you didn't want your "love object" leaving you behind. Understandable feelings. All such feelings are temporary at normalcy. They are termed as temporary "separation anxiety." A normal human behavioral reaction that is!
However, what if one is an Eritrean? And, what if they had hurt the people and nation they were supposed to honor and protect? What if they had fought their own people tooth-to-nail for small gains and miniature stature? What if the ill-wills and crimes they conjured grew to wrap their tentacles around the whole lot of them? What if they feel so petite and shrunk within their own society? What if they finally understood that Eritrea might not afford a seat for gross misgivings and hard-core errors?
That is where the egoistic masochism takes its toll only to pay them back in the darkest way possible. That is when they actually feel "permanent Separation Anxiety" in its truest meaning.
If one feels entangled in a forget-me-not obsession marinated with wrath, loath and ill-intentions; then that's when he/she truly has to take stoke of its own filth. That is when they'd realize they had been sick beyond repair. They'd realize they won't amount to anything credible and their dark side involuntarily gives them away to unmarked graves! That is when they learn they really had skewed from being average Eritreans!
As Eritreans, we collectively fought for freedom, and our aspirations are on target; i.e. we got clearly charted destiny cashed in before our own eyes.
When we see few of our own siblings go awry, then it makes it difficult to have a heart or compassion. For such insolvents have yet to overcome their greed and foolishness on their own.
It is high time the Eritrean citizenry comes to understand that, our immeasurable compassion may not presently be a wise thing to opt for. Specially, for those who have bled us from within. Anyone who attempted to stop Eritrea's destiny may not have yet come to terms with God/Allah. And people who feel they could stop the powers bestowed upon a peace loving Eritreans ought to look deep into themselves first. Could it be a permanent separation anxiety? Needless to mention it could be the force behind all their evil-intentions visiting a payback? Could it be their reason to enlist as a PsyWar foot-soldier for short gains and miniature stature? For sure, they'd be bitter; never to find solace in any future. That is when they becomes self destructive.
But the Eritrea, which enjoys its aspiring Sons/Daughters only walks formidably to the fore with chuckles and smiles leaving the FEW who wobbled and attempted to hack it in the dust! Walking head up high that is! Glory!
SONG LINK: http://mestyat.com/sound/Meow_aytibelu.mp3

God/Allah Bless Eritrea
Eternal Glory to Our Martyrs!

Araia G. Ephrem