[dehai-news] Mekhete Seminar Saturday 1 December 2012 Birmingham

From: brhane Semere <brhingraphic_at_yahoo.co.uk_at_dehai.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 22:55:21 +0000 (GMT)

Selam Bitsot
Please find the link below and attached file for the Birmingham Hizbawi Mekhete Poster.
http://www.meadna.com/news2012/Nove%202012/Mekhete1Dec2012.htm

 Hizbawi Mekhete is an integral part of the CONCEPT of the Eritrean National Resolute Rebuff. ‘Hizbawi Mekhete’ is the spirit of defiance to succeed against all odds. Making personal time, material or energy to assist your fellow Eritreans is ‘Hizbawi Mekhete’ Making material or financial contribution to assist orphans and less disadvantaged Eritreans in Eritrea is ‘Hizbawi Mekhete’ Organizing public seminars and conferences to inform, empower and educate Eritreans is ‘Hizbawi Mekhete’ Using all lawful means to advance the good name and stature of our history is ‘hizbawi Mekhete’ Communicating with fellow Eritreans to expose and keep in check those that are peddling manufactured lies to intimidate ordinary Eritreans is ‘Hizbawi Mekhete’We believe that our history, as such rich with tales of bravery, matrydom, valore and steadfastness in the face of the toughest adversity, can never be exaggerated. It is our duty therefore to make
 our due contribution in helping to pass on this magnificient tale of survival against all odds to generations to come. in Hizbawi Mekete you will find many( ሃቂ) interesting historical analysis and presentations that we believe will jog your memories from Hizbawi Mekete web recent past.