[dehai-news] Abune Gebremenfes Kudus Eritrean Orthodox Tewahdo Church Of Boston: Fund Raising Night!

From: Tesfamariam B. Tikabo <Tesfa48_at_ymail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 22:02:31 -0500

Dear Brothers and sisters,

The Eritrean Abune gebre menfes Qudus Orthodox Tewahdo Church of
Boston is pleased and cordially invites you on our 2nd Fund Raising
Night. On Saturday, November 24th 2012
Dinner, Food & soft drink will be serving. Donation is $20.00 and for
kids is free. Please Come and Join us to help Build Abune Gebre
menfes Qudus Orthodox Tewahdo Church of Boston.

I would like to remind you who're pledged to donate previously,
Please bring it with you or send it before the end of the year.
2012 is about to end and your support is very important to us.
Thanks.

Place: 67 Harvard st. Brookline MA. 02445
Time: It starts _at_ 6:00 pm To 10:00pm

May God Bless All: Wish you all Good week.

Abune gebre menfes Qudus Church of Boston.
Fund Raising Committee: