[dehai-news] Weyane's Hatred of Eritrea's National Motto: "Hade Libi Hade Hizbi"

From: Bereket Kidane <welela83_at_yahoo.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 16:57:36 -0800 (PST)

It always amazes me how Weyane officials bring up Eritrea's national slogan "Hade Libi Hade Hizbi" unprompted during their interviews. Without being asked, they start talking about "Hade Libi Hade Hizbi" to show their frustration with the Eritrean people as if what national slogan Eritrea chooses is any of their business. Weyane and its masters have left no stone unturned in their effort to undermine Eritrean unity and break the indomitable spirit of the Eritrean people. They have been met with stiff resistance at every turn so far and have shown their frustration by openly lashing out at our famous slogan "Hade Libi Hade Hizbi" because they know full-well that Eritrean unity and cohesiveness is what enabled us to defeat Weyane's massive "go for broke" Western-backed invasion and continues to guarantee the survival of the Eritrean nation. Weyane's strategy is to separate Eritreans from each other and their government so that they can get them to act as
 loose individual sticks. Everyone knows that loose individual sticks are easy to break with your bare hands. But if you tie those sticks together to form a bundle, they are not so easy to break are they? That is what Weyane has discovered so far -- that the Eritrean people are a cohesive bunch that is hard to break. So Weyane officials are reduced to lashing out and expressing their frustration at our national slogan: "Hade Libi Hade Hizbi." That is not to say that they haven't been able to pick-off a few ineffectual lackeys. But by and large, the Eritrean people have remained united and continue to show fantastic vigilance and collective spirit. And that in the end is the source of Weyane's frustration.