[dehai-news] [AUDIO] Dr. Ghidewon Abay on Eritrea's Real Assets

From: Araia G. Ephrem <agephrem_at_yahoo.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 10:58:26 -0800 (PST)

Selam All,

AUDIO:  http://mestyat.com/sound/Radio-Mekete_DrGidewon102112.mp3

As we collectively shake the yokes of PsyWar and its ramifications; our beloved Eritrea is stunning the world and makes us proud with all its magnificent strides. No words could match the relevant insights that Dr. Ghidewon Abay-Asmerom has been sharing with us with his modest and humble style. We are on the last pages of the venomous plans that involuntarily leaked by means of WikiLeaks Report (Engaging The Eritrean Diaspora).

Towards such challenges; our brave brothers/sisters rose to the occasion and defeated every evil whims targeted upon us. We wholeheartedly thank our own educators for sharing their findings with us and yielding a merciless blow to the Nay-Sayers. The PsyWar foot-soldiers are at the helm of collapse, and it is a matter of 2-3 months for us to witness their burials.

This talk was broadcasted via Radio Mekete, Dallas TX. We appreciate the relentless effort the team has shouldered thus far.

AUDIO: http://mestyat.com/sound/Radio-Mekete_DrGidewon102112.mp3

Thank you.