[dehai-news] Invitation Letter to Attend the Second Conference on Investment (Asmara - December 17 - 18, 2012)

From: Embassy of the State of Eritrea <publicrelations_at_eritreaembassy-japan.org_at_dehai.org>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 11:13:48 +0900

Invitation Letter to Attend the Second Conference on Investment
(Asmara - December 17 - 18, 2012)
http://www.eritreaembassy-japan.org/news/12_1103.html

Dear Sir/Madam,

The Embassy of the State of Eritrea to Japan and the Republic of South
Korea presents its compliments to all nationals residing in Japan and
South Korea and has the honor to inform You in particular that the
Government of Eritrea has extended an invitation for your kind
participation in the above mentioned important conference.

Please find, herein with attached, the reply sheet to the above
mentioned invitation to be duly filled and returned to the Embassy
address, indicated below, as soon possible.

Please don't hesitate to send your ideas and opinions concerning this
subject matter in writing, if you have any, also to the same address.
Your ideas and opinions will be conveyed to the respective authorities
in Eritrea; and please be rest assured that it will be treated with
appropriate and necessary business confidentiality.

The Embassy of the State of Eritrea to Japan and the Republic of South
Korea avails itself of this opportunity to renew to You the assurance
of its highest consideration.

November 3, 2012
TOKYO

NB - We will also try to send this message directly to your contact
address ASAP.

Click here for Invitation Letter
http://www.eritreaembassy-japan.org/data/Invitation_Letter_to_Attend_the_Second_Conference_on_Investment_Asmara_December_17_18_2012.pdf
Click here for Reply Sheet
http://www.eritreaembassy-japan.org/data/Reply_Sheet.PDF

***Contact Information***
The Embassy of the State of Eritrea to Japan
E-mail: info_at_eritreaembassy-japan.org
TEL: +81 (03) 5791-1815
FAX: +81 (03) 5791-1816
Address: 4-7-4 Shirokanedai, Minato-ku, Tokyo, #108-0071
http://www.eritreaembassy-japan.org/news/12_1103.html

Best regards,
The Embassy of the State of Eritrea to Japan
publicrelations_at_eritreaembassy-japan.org
http://www.eritreaembassy-japan.org/index.html
https://twitter.com/eritreaembjp