[dehai-news] Who is on whose behalf?

From: WediHagher <wedihagher_at_yahoo.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 21:12:14 -0500

Following the death of the weyane head, the so called Eritrean
opposition lost the will to even show up in their usual arena,
Paltalk, hence the persona behind the scene leading their daily
activities took the centre stage to himself, Mr Bereket Simon (real
name Mebrahtu Gebrehiwot) showed up in the so called smerr ( literal
meaning join-presumably with Ethiopia) room and told his puppets that
they are not good enough to be people and nation. This is arrogance
at its highest, why would an Ethiopian official come in the supposed
Eritreans room and tell the words that we all are familiar with and
repeat them all, such as Eritrea was to blame for igniting the
1998-2000 war, the PFDJ days are numbered, Eritrea is not viable to
remain as a state, life in Eritrea is horrible and so on and so
forth.... My assumption is either the man lost hope in the so called
KIDAN wishy-washy or the so called KIDAN never existed after all.

First of all why is he blaming Eritrea for his war, which should have
been concluded in April 2002 following the final-and binding Hague-
Decision. Any blame counter-blame is just pure propaganda and winding
the clock down to suit his chameleon nature, if his senses serve him
right his country Ethiopia has declared War since the day the border
was announced, even though he know his futile and costly war achieved
nothing but wasted human life and valuable resource from both
countries. He seems to have forgotten his argument doesn’t hold
water; to begin with the person lives on false identity and false
propaganda. His real name has name changed to some fancy name;
secondly his nationality, he exists as Eritrean origin Ethiopian;
every Eritrean knows this is white lie and he seems to suffer from
amentia, as in all the weyane offences he blames Eritrea; still doing
it.
For those of us who follow the ever hilarious Weyane activities, the
simple question is why? And why Now? Fair question. The timing is
twofold, first being, to show the ever doubtful Amhara Ethnics; their
heart is the same for the great nation called Ethiopia, as usual to
show he can claim Eritrean ports and call for war to achieve this.
Sadly, some Ethiopians buy this hollow promise. Secondly, the
internal strive for power between the Meles and Sibhat and co. camps;
the USA seem to give into the powerful Amhara lobby to remain in
power, hence an Amhara Ethnic leader, however US need to balance this
with the Tigrean power house. Shamelessly, Ms Susan Rice was the
first person to announce the priminsterial post was given to Desalegn
Hailemariam, this announcement came with endless paraphernalia and
lavish words to the deceased leader, clever way and to it (http://
www.diretube.com/meles-funeral/remarks-by-us-ambassador-susan-e-rice-
at-meskel-square-video_c9fac9f3a.html). Every tigrean was glowing to
hear Ms Rice word to the late PM, deep down she was digging their
grave to appease the majority and demanding amhara desire too. It
seems to work for the time being, but the fire is smouldering
underneath. Eritrea as usual is the sacrificial lamp to show how
nationalist one is; the movie is on going...The two camps are in ever
more aggressive struggle to attain power in the pseudo-nation called
Ethiopia.

Looking at the tooth less but vocal so called Eritrean oppositions
and Ethiopian muddling in their affair, reminds me the role of cheer
leaders in a basket ball games, nothing to add to the actual game but
arouse noise in a stadium. The Ethiopian (weyane regime) enjoy in the
so called Total-victory hallucinations and their puppets under the
umbrella of KIDAN enjoys the daily hate propaganda against Eritrea
government and people in their daily social media manifestation The
game is not between KIDAN and Eritrea not even between Ethiopia and
Eritrea, but the USA geopolitical interest and Eritrea self-reliance
struggle, despite the norm everywhere, Eritrea doesn't want to give
into the US demand. However this massive cloud is giving the two
parasites a daily ammunitions to belittle the day-to-day struggle in
Eritrea to achieve what it set to achieve for itself. One can only
laugh at the attempt by Mr Simon and his cyber pugilists, what ERITV
journalist shown at the water distribution in Asmera to their daily
political transactions, whatever happen to copy-right? I have a
friend who has a habit of telling me a joke, that I told him in the
first place. I am short of word here to describe the hopelessness of
people that blame Eritrean government for lack of media and freedom
of expression or blame ERITV for being pro-government.

There might be some genuine Eritreans that real wanted democratic
change in Eritrea but looking at the situations their plight and
desire has being hijacked by Eritrean pretending Ethiopians, false
human right advocates, those who wish union with Ethiopia (like Dr
Bereket Ghebresilasie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztgsNcspUik )
and USA geopolitical games. I was ashamed not to hear from people
like Mesfin Hagos to call Bereker simon, Sibhat Negga and Abay
tsehaye to mind their business, Eritrean issue by Eritreans but
either their cause is false or they are serving the interest of the
above elements, one need not to be rocket scientist to see the facts
before their evening jokes in social media sites. The total silence
arise total suspicions.

> From the information we all know now, Ethiopian incursion attempt
> faced serious setback earlier this year in some case, they even
> lost ground to Eritrean defence force, what is causing weyane
> regime to freak out is, what was supposed to be weak Eritrean army
> in the face of USA sanctions, reality is setting in, if the worst
> comes it might lose its existence as Ethiopia powerful party
> ( Tigrai (not Ethipia) people Liberation front).

In conclusion, USA need to stop fooling Ethiopians, instead encourage
them to work their way to self-reliance; changing them into a
parasites that can be employed to any US problem in their long term
strategy is neither helpful nor sustainable. Ethiopians like any
deserve dignity and respect and need to be supported in achieving
their own goal, but leaving them on the edge of slippery slope may
one day send them to unstoppable slide to the Rwanda style
catastrophe, no interest will be served then, neither the US's nor
the Weyanes, so both sections need to be mindful of the future of the
nation, so ethnically divided.

To the called Eritrean oppositions are nothing, achieving nothing,
wasting energy into insults and hate propaganda, using the word
opposition is leaving a dent on Eritrean to one day multi party
system, as name implies opposition need be pragmatic, hard-headed,
pro-Eritrea, with verifiable and conventional agenda, free from
external influences and most of all not allowing blanket cover for
covert operation to the Tigrigna speaking Ethiopians. Thanks to
dialectics, it only takes few words to figure out who is real
Eritrean and pretending Eritrean, sadly some Asmera grown Ethiopians
have being employed for such purpose, sometimes it masquerade the
dialectic but their agenda radiating so vividly exposing them wide
open. We need be watchful of this too.

As for Eritreans, so much need to be done as per priority, the first
being the wellbeing of the people but the political progress need to
be addressed too, to protect Eritreans being abused by hopeful and
hopeless nations. We need to thwart and prevent a docking place for
Eritrean enemies, but any progress need to be home grown and home
nurtured; not imported from across the border or across the seas and
oceans.

Hawkum always wedihagher!