[dehai-news] Video;- Embassy Media EMWG Production 2012 - London UK

From: Yared Tesfay <ytmn2_at_yahoo.co.uk_at_dehai.org>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 12:38:38 +0000 (GMT)

Embassy Media EMWG ProductionSat.Guest Sat.Guest is a program with 57 Episode that was coordinated from London, bringing to light overlooked stories and facts of politics and cultural divides firsthand in the horn of Africa.Video;- Video
Embassy Media Productions;-
We are fully focused to producing high quality contents and programs attracting international broadcaster’s interest to rebroadcast them on their channels across the World. Our Embassy studio in London uses Digital state of the art equipment with three cameras. We use Adobe Premier software for film editing.

With the current scope that we are aiming to work we do have enough human resource that is capable of Camera shooting editing, photographs, design graphics, websites, as well as writers and presenters in Tigrinya Arabic and English.
EMWG - Embassy Media phone;-0044-207-7130620email;- emwg_at_eriembauk.comLondon United Kingdom
Best regards,Yared Tesfay