[dehai-news] VOE interview on Tigrigna mother-tongue - part 1 27/10/12

From: Weledo webmaster <admin_at_weledo.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 09:31:52 -0500 (CDT)

Please share the following link on dehai news. It is the first part of an
interview about Tigrigna Children's books and the promotion of mother-tongue
education to our diaspora born children. FFW to 14:05 for the interview.

http://www.wust1120.com/Audio/Voice%20of%20Eritrea.mp3

Most dehairs might also have followed ERiTV recently which has been running many
programs on the work of Weledo Publications. I am currently recording the
programs and would upload them in due course. They involve Mosaic's Kolahta,
three week long appearance, of myself, on ERISPORA's News Room interview and
currently  the Wari program is running a series of shows titled "Gasha Wari"
that involves an entirely children lead discussion and explorations on the work
of Weledo Publications.  As soon as the programs are wrapped up, I will do my
best to share them here on dehai for fellow Eritrean diaspora parents and those
concerned about mother-tongue education for our diaspora born children.

Abel Abraham
Winnipeg, Canada