[dehai-news] Selamat peace loving people of Eritrea

From: Nighisti Medhanie <nighistimedhanie_at_yahoo.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 10:09:01 -0700 (PDT)

Selamat peace loving people of Eritrea,

It is absolutely satisfying. It is accurate, honest, detailed and to the point. Seeing the documentary of Press TV, made me emotional even shed tears of happiness. Thank you Press TV for uncovering the truth for the world to see. For years, the world shut its ears and closed it eyes not to allow itself to acknowledge the truth about Eritreas progress. Why? As we all Eritreans know, the westerners could not stand seeing such a tiny and new nation such as Eritrea to do so much with determination and self-reliance.
Shame on you to those who try to tarnish the reputation of this great leader and people of Eritrea.
God forgive them because they do not know what they are doing, they are absorbed by greed and their own interest, they cant see the destruction and suffering of the government and the people of Eritrea are going through by imposing unjust sanction upon them without any due process.
For us Eritrean, stand united as always and the truth will prevail.

Wetru awet nhafash!
Hadnet hizbi Eritra memelisu yeanbeb!
Ertrana nzelalem tnber!
Zekrin kibrn nswatna!