[dehai-news] Press TV Documentary

From: abeba ghebremedhin <gsembel_at_msn.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 16:15:57 +0000

Selamat Hizbey,
I can't say enough about the documentary of Press TV. Thank you Press TV for the accurate, unbiased and truthful information re: Eritrea.

 Let Eritrea shine For Ever and Ever for Generations to come. Let Eritrea be Proud of her People and Government.

Regardless of what Westerners think of OUR Beloved Nation Vs Our Government, we ERITREANS are fully aware what goes behind our front and back doors. We are SELF Determined, SELF Sufficient and Aggressive when it comes to our UNITY and Protection of OUR Government, Country and The PEOPLE of all.

We all know and will continue to educate the world, OurMisery, Suffering , Death and Destruction of Our People, Country, Land and Assets was the result of Unilateral, Unfair and unjustified war and destruction and decision made against the People and Government of Eritrea.

Let the whole World know, Eritrea will survive against all odds, because of its Leadership and Determination of the People.

We have witnessed the Unilateral, biased, fabricated Susan Rice's agenda over and over to please her own interest and her supporters.

Eritrea will Never Kneel down and Will Always Prevail. The Unwarranted, Unjustified Sanction Should be Lifted Now.

Let God/Allah Bless ERITREA and Her People.

Awet N'Hafash. Glory to Our Martyers.
Thanks, Abeba