[dehai-news] HIDRI-Dallas is now accepting New Member Application for the Year 2013!

From: Fenan Russom <fenan.russom_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 13:19:17 -0500

**

 *HIDRI-Dallas***

          *Is pleased to announce *

*We are now accepting new member’s application for 2013*

HIDRI is an organization formed as a training ground to create a strong,
conscious, and patriotic youth that can play leadership roles in their
respective communities- locally and abroad in Eritrea. HIDRI mission is to
educate young Eritreans about community organization, civic duty, and
social responsibility. Being both a social and service organization, HIDRI
Dallas has many programs related to education, social action and volunteer
experience and much more.

If you live in the Dallas & Fort worth area, and have a child that’s
between the ages of *16-17* we invite you to come and check out HIDRI...we
guarantee you it will be worth your time.

*An Info Session will be held*

*This Saturday, October 13th from 12:00pm - to 3:00pm*

*At Half Price Book Store*

5803 E. Northwest Highway Dallas, Texas

*Come pick up Applications and get more information on the organization
Application Requirements etc..*

*REGISTER** YOUR KID TODAY!!!*

Due to limited spot we do ask you to register your child no later than
October 20st, 2012.

*We will not be accepting application after October 20th, 2012*

For more information please email us at hidridallas_at_gmail.com

**

--
"Be the change you want to see in the world.”
                                                   ~ Mahatma Gandhi~