[dehai-news] "It's math and arithmetic"

From: Stefanos <stefanos07_at_rocketmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 17:14:21 -0400

hello deki ere, first I want to thank all those who work tiredly to organize mekete meetings and other activities that unite and enlighten all eritreans.
Last night we witnessed the first presidential debate and although I personally as an eritrean decided not to vote, last night debate made it clear to all those who have a compassion or likeness towards Obama ( including my sister ) that they shouldn't cast a ballot for him. Mitt Romney on the other hand came out seeming a genuine candidate although we can't tell yet his intentions at the moment, in the same time we don't want to cast our ballot to a guy that we voted 100% 4 year ago and handed us two sanctions and threatening more.Although he run his first election with good intentions and promises he is now fully adopting business as usual approach, even worst and dangerous at times ( such his actions in Libya which France took full advantage of his weak presidency ).
His latest accusations and empty nonsense prepared speech bragging about handing two sanctions to our beloved country is unacceptable and offensive not just to eritreans but to all peace and stability loving nations throughout the world.
Here is how this president work, as he keeps mentioning throughout his presidency and debates " it's math and arithmetic". Most people say he is intelligent and educated.... yes I agree and his education comes at play here because in all his decisions since he took office is based in math and arithmetic. Do I believe he is a leader someone that can fix the mess like for example former president Clinton? The answer is NO.
He included eritrea in this global clinton initiative speech just because he did his math and arithmetic and thought eritrea and eritreans are not treat to his election or his interests, but this is a huge mistake because it is wrong to accuse someone falsely and eritrea has enough diaspora that can oust any candidate.
Just because the few lobbyists around you convince you and you did your math and arithmetic putting your personal benefit first other than the suffering and demonstrations of a genuine,hard working and peace loving people, doesn't make u a leader.
Besides he is not aware of eritrea's history of resilience, discipline, intelligence, and victory. If 2 are against 1 he will go with the 2 because it's math and arithmetic for him again, so what makes you think that he will do the right thing in eritrea, he is surrounded by lobbyists, who's gonna fund his election then?... think about it just don't vote stay home, we will deal with the next president when it's time.
To accuse eritrea of human trafficking is even ridiculous it's a laughingstock totally false crafted by some loser opportunists and the usual evil act of their masters that keep repeatedly abusing eritrea through intimidation, colonization, occupation, and now sanctions. They keep repeating their empty nonsense over and over to play with people's psyche such as their unfounded comparison with north korea.
But again they need to understand one thing that eritreans will never kneel down, you should have figured this out by now. Look in the entire continent of Africa, the only people who waged a full scale war for independence, liberty, freedom, and democracy are eritreans. We payed heavy sacrifices to our nation and no matter what you do to intimidate or scare is not gonna work. So stop confronting, eritrean IQ is equal or higher than yours, the only way to deal with us is through dialogue, genuine collaboration and mutual interests. Don't get confused just because our map is in Africa.
Yes we do have some ignorant emotional individuals who call themselves "opposition"
haha this one is funny... anyways who are you opposing? the eritrean people? then you must be agame, the government? some say Isaias regime.... but don't you know that our beloved president is us and we him.
Let me ask you, where were you when he was fighting for three decades before independence and two decades and continuing after, where were you?
It's undeniable that his leadership has shaped eritreans all over the world, he is and will always be our greatest founding fathers. When all westerners were plotting and crafting their evil tactics in their villas to weaken eritrea and diminish his much needed leadership since day one, he fought tirelessly for all of us way before we weren't even aware of their schemes as you can witness it in wikileaks.
He was handed one of the worst and embattled economy in the world, zero infrastructure, a country ravaged by war and on top of that thrown hundreds of thousand of eritreans living in ethiopia in his border and so many many more and at the same time dealing with westerns isn't an easy job believe me.
And now you selfish sheietti hager when you hear bisha you wanna take over while you were running and exiled all your life while our beloved president lion of Africa was fighting with superpowers.
So stop being angry and ignorant and try to understand who your real enemy is as 99% of eritreans have already figured it out. Stop acting like a mad man thinking that you are a hero by disrupting a meeting or gatherings, that makes you only uncivilized or ghetto.
In this modern world we live in we dealing with corporate giants that don't care anything other than their bank accounts which some of it they use it to manipulate the media, organizations, elections and leaders around the world ( the main one being the US) to pave a way for their interests through sanctions and other threats.
Our beloved president is not just a president, he is our father, our brother, and friend to all eritreans. No one knows or understands better than him the suffering, hardship and what the eritrean people are trying to accomplish more than President Isaias.
If it wasn't for the unjust sanctions and continuos obstacles Eritrea would be a much better place by now and people in and around Africa would be imitating and immigrating to Eritrea to find jobs, peace, and hospitality and rich culture of the eritrean people.
Nkid trah we will get there.

Awet N'hafash.