[dehai-news] Oust Obama Out in November 2012!

From: Almaz Abraha <almaz.abraha_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 22:47:52 -0400

*Oust Obama Out in November 2012!*

What we know on Obama now we might regret voting for him in 2008. We
should not be because Eritreans, we wanted the same thing like most
Americans were looking to end the war in Iraq-Afghanistan and boost the
economy. Regardless our good intentions, Obama approved sanctions toward
Eritrea because he thought he can get away with overruling the UN. With
his leadership, we know what the world and this country are up against
nothing but crisis.

As individual voters we need to do the right thing. That is to deny our
vote for this candidate who threw sanctions over to our country and still
contemplates to come up with new ones. Even though Americans might vote
him out, we still need to play our part to take away our vote that we gave
him in 2008. People might argue that our vote is insignificant or has
little impact toward this election. To the contrary, our vote is very
important because Eritrea is very important country in the world more than
most of us realize. If that was not the case they will not impose
fabricated sanctions and wars to destabilize our country. Why he bother
with Eritrea if it is a tiny and insignificant country? We are uncertain
about the next president toward Eritrea, but we deal with it as it comes.
For now let us bring our families and friends in November to oust Obama
out!

 Almaz Abraha

**